At Audi Mission Viejo, we are here to make your lease return smooth and proficient. Regardless of where you leased your Audi, as long as you are making payments to Audi Financial or Volkswagen Credit, you can return your leased vehicle to Audi Mission Viejo.
Use our Contact Form Below or call our
Lease Return Hotline: (855) 721-2834
You have a number of choices to consider:
- Return your Audi lease
- Trade your Audi lease
- You have the option to re-finance or re-purchase your Audi lease
- Purchase an extended warranty
- Certify your Audi for up to 6yrs or 100,000 miles from original date of purchase
If you're nearing your lease-end, you're probably asking yourself a few of these questions:
- What am I supposed to do?
- Where am I supposed to go?
- Are there any hidden fees, and what is "Disposition"?
- Am I over my allowed mileage, and is there a mileage penalty?
- Do I need an inspection, why, and how long does it take?
- What's considered "Normal Wear and Tear"?
- How do I release liability of the vehicle?
- Can I sell my car to a friend instead of turning it in?
- Can I use my old lease as a trade-in toward a new Audi?
- I want to keep my old lease - how do I buy my lease out?
- Are there any incentives to get into a new Audi?
We want your lease transition to be smooth and easy. Call our Lease Turn-In Specialists (or e-mail below) for a free, no-obligation consultation. We are happy to clarify and simplify any parts of the Lease Return Process - get the information you need today!